Author Topic: Critter Keeper is here now  (Read 3545 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper is here now
« on: Mar 11, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »
Hello all I am jv aka The Critter Keeper. I have adopted unwanted critters most of my life. My late wife and i were known around this part of Texas as the dog people at one time. People would bring us their dogs and ask us to find homes for them . We did.  ;) at one time we had 28 dogs but that was many moons ago in another lifetime. Now I have two Green Iguana's Rici and Luci. One Cockatiel Wolfman one Love Bird Gertrude her mate Heathcliff died about a month or so back. One Sun Conure Parrot Trent who thinks he owns the place. Spotted dog is an old mixed breed his former owners said they had him 15 years when they gave him to us and he was an adult when they got him I have had him 5 years . Mimi a Tibetan Spaniel who is around 18 years old. Her former owners daughter brought her to us to keep her dad from hanging her like he did her mate (I did go hunting that night but he was gone to Mexico). Hunter a Toy Yorkie who came in same package as Trent both were abandoned. The owners son ask me to take care of them said he would pay me and furnish all food never heard from him again. Just gave 4 abandoned (on a sidewalk) Parakeets for pick from a future Cockatiel clutch. I guess you know by now I can't stand animal abuse no more then I can child or wife abuse.  :'(

Offline Patty S

Re: Critter Keeper is here now
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2007, 11:55:39 PM »
Hiya Jimmy!   I can't wait for you to start posting pics of your critters here in the Palace!  As you know, I've seen them already, but I never get tired of looking at them, & I just know the folks here will be impressed.
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2007, 11:04:38 AM by Patty S »

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
« Reply #2 on: Mar 12, 2007, 12:33:02 AM »
Hey Patty  :D haven't figured out yet how to post a photo. Net keeps going off (my cable was cut or broken in several places have it Jerry rigged until they can get here on Friday. How have you been? Worked in my yard all weekend 70's and 80's.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2007, 07:56:53 AM »
Yep, some of us have seen the pics of your beautiful animal babies, but a few here haven't. Will be looking forward to seeing the pictures posted to introduce them to the rest of the gang...

Jimmy, to post pics here, all you have to do is copy the IMG tag (like you would for most forums) out of your photo account (photobucket?) and paste it in the post you want to add it to. If you need further instruction, just ask...

I sure hope your internet connection gets fixed soon. Jimmy-rigging might be hazardous to your computer's health, not to mention yours! ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2007, 06:55:42 AM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal