Author Topic: Have a Look at This  (Read 11797 times)

Offline patches

Re: Have a Look at This
« Reply #25 on: Nov 16, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
Well, I could see this video much clearer on the larger monitor at school, but it still didn't give me any clues,  :unsure: just a better picture than I could see last night at home.  ;)

a hanging sign or light could be moving when the wind blows causing the light to be moving

Well, I'm kinda leaning about this possibly being some sort of reflection of a blue light from somewhere, but I'm only guessing.   :ScratchHead:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #26 on: Nov 16, 2007, 01:03:37 PM »
I have liked coming back and reading everyone's opinions, on just what this is....all i know is i would love to see it, whatever it might be!!

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #27 on: Nov 16, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »
The last 'flight' had a definite folded wing look. like a bird or Angel like wing. Not that Ive seen an angel wing but in art theyre shown to fold in

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

MassMama

« Reply #28 on: Nov 22, 2007, 06:27:34 AM »
With the movement I can't see it being a car or a person.. How about a bird or something of the sort..A lunar moth? They are green in color..
The only thing I don't understand is that it stood right in front of the camera for 30 mins!

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #29 on: Nov 22, 2007, 10:01:55 AM »
I know, thats what confuses me too, and the movement, very odd indeed!!

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
« Reply #30 on: Nov 22, 2007, 08:19:24 PM »
How about something right on the camera lens? The focus is set for far away. Something near or on the lens could be very out of focus. It rests there then flies away? Just a thought. It didn't look like any bug I've ever seen.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #31 on: Jan 29, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »
I watched the video over, over, and over again, and have come to terms that this paranormal activity, this just my opinion. To me the activity seems to be playing hide and seek. seeing the guy walking in with the ghost on the windshield after, the guy is in the store the ghost lifts up and is gone, I would think there would have to be cars getting gas or running to cause fumes.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

christy

« Reply #32 on: Jan 31, 2008, 12:20:11 AM »
 :Wow:   that was cool!  kinda makes ya start beliving in fairys
 :ScratchHead:  i never seen a reflection move like that,  notice the reflection on the ladys pants stays at the bottom. usaly reflections stay in one spot or dart back n forth in a fast stright line,
 i think if were a bug it woulda had to been one shiny bug to get a reflection like that,
i dont think it was a bug its self getting to close to the camara,  notice no out line of a bug, except for the wings thing,
we have camaras at work everywere, when a bug gets on em or to close you can usaly see a outline of its leggs, head or hair in the blury view,  with my dial up the video plays frezzes loads plays freezes loads plays ect ect,  n i couldnt see any outline of a bug in it
you can right click on the video n zoom in

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 31, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »
Thats the part that stumped me too Jarod, is that there arent any cars running, or not long enough to make fumes that we could see.

Offline patches

« Reply #34 on: Feb 01, 2008, 01:54:41 AM »
Geesh, this is really eerie that this topic has resurfaced because I was just telling Patty about a week ago that this other group I belong to had some interesting information on this. ;)  Apparently, there are a lot of people who were speculating or suggesting this may perhaps be the ghost or spirit of Ramona Wilczewski (not sure about the spelling) who was murdered almost five years ago.  :yikes:  Of course, it appears that a lot of the information was gathered at a class reunion from some former classmates of hers more than 35 years ago.  :dunno:  Hmmm, I'm wondering what other "spirits" they had at the reunion!  :ScratchHead:  Actually, I find it interesting that the subject just came up a little over a week ago at the meeting and now it's being resurrected here at SSH.  Do you think there's some synchronicity going on here?   :SmileyQmarks:  Geesh, I have to admit, it's really got me wondering now!   :unsure:
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2008, 02:00:28 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #35 on: Mar 25, 2008, 11:49:31 AM »
Gas Station Ghost Explained!

I found this interesting and plausible... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #36 on: Mar 25, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »
Well I'll be darned, i didnt see this Dianna, thanks for posting this.

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #37 on: Mar 25, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »
I'll have to wait till I get to work to see it! My dial up would take forever to load is.

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline patches

« Reply #38 on: Mar 25, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »
I had to wait until I got to school to see this because it wouldn't load on my computer with dial-up either.  :SmileyFit:  Dianna, I agree this seems to be the best explaination so far and it seems to make perfectly good sense, especially  with the explanations and examples.  ;)  Thanks so much for posting this!  :thx:  I can't wait to share this with the Parapsychology students.   :yesssss:
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2008, 02:00:57 PM by patches »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal