Author Topic: Would you buy/rent a house if you knew it was haunted?  (Read 10660 times)

adjjpg4ever

Re: Would you buy/rent a house if you knew it was haunted?
« Reply #25 on: Jan 09, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
Im not sure if I would like to buy a house but I feel it would be interesting, I feel all old houses have a history and that interests me, I would be interested in contacting spirits if I did buy a house that was haunted.  I have always wanted to stay in a haunted house I find what I ahev read about spirits very interesting.  I have never actually done anything like that but would be more then willing to experience it....

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #26 on: Jan 09, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »
OH I missed this one from before.   I would for sure live in a haunted house so long as like others said, it was not haunted by a mean spirit... I would worry for the kids then.  Of course with my kids, they may scare away any spirits and they certainly would not give them any peace or quiet.

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2008, 04:00:53 PM by Dianna »

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

MassMama

« Reply #27 on: Jan 09, 2008, 10:16:37 PM »
Hi Ashley welcome to the forum!!

Make sure you make it to the Welcome Wagon so we can all give you a big ole SSH welcome  :Glee: :Glee:

I live in a bit of a haunted house .. it seems to happen more in summer
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2008, 04:01:24 PM by Dianna »

biita

« Reply #28 on: Jan 10, 2008, 06:27:51 AM »
I don't have a problem living in a house that is haunted,, i do that now.  at least 5 people have died in this house that i know of for sure.  BUT I don't think i would want to buy or rent a house where some act of violence has happened that resulted in someones death.  There has been acts of violence on this farm, one possiably in the result of death.  but that was centuries ago. 

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2008, 04:01:35 PM by Dianna »

Offline Tonya

« Reply #29 on: Jan 10, 2008, 08:17:22 AM »
I agree that if a relly gory murder/death had occurred- I would not buy, but just a haunting I would definitely buy!

« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2008, 04:01:44 PM by Dianna »

christy

« Reply #30 on: Jan 14, 2008, 04:34:25 AM »
ya know if ya think about it, with all the people who lived on this earth before us, i wouldnt be surprized if evey few steps ya take, either in a house or outside, someone died there or near there.

LeAnne

« Reply #31 on: Jan 19, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »
I do not think that I would rent or buy a house knowing that someone had died there or it had spirits. I am more of a chicken when it comes to spirits.  I have always said do not let me see you.  I can smell your presence or feel you but not see you. If I was in the house then I would be scared all the time.  Every little noise I heard I would think it was that person.  Then I would think that I am envading thier space. I mean they were there first.  I mean my kid already see's dead people I don't want to live with them!!!!!!  I know that I am protective of my space , I could imagine how a spirit would feel.

Offline patches

« Reply #32 on: Jan 19, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
Actually, the ghosts or spirits don't bother me, but I don't know if I would really want to buy or rent a house that I knew was haunted.  :ScratchHead:  Guess I figure that I already have enough of them without intentionally seeking any more out.  ;) 
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal