Spirited Places > Homes

16 Signs That Your House Is Haunted

(1/3) > >>

Dianna:
What to watch for - and what to do about it

You hear heavy footsteps in the upstairs hallway when you know no one is up there. Doors slam unaccountably. Commonly used items disappear and reappear without cause. The kitchen light turns on by itself. There's the unmistakable scent of a strange perfume in the air.

These may be indications that your house is haunted. True hauntings are rare occurrences, and it may be difficult to determine whether or not any strange phenomena you are experiencing in your home might be due to a haunting. For one thing, no one really knows what a "real" haunting is - what causes it or why it starts. There are many theories, of course, which we have discussed in this space in the article "Ghosts: What Are They?" But if you think your house may really be haunted, what can you do about it?

Read the full article here. I thought it was very interesting.

Is your house haunted?? :o

Dianna

Jim:
Great article, Dianna.  Some really good info there.  Thanks for finding it for us.

g_rice:
I think i found what I am looking for.  I have many reasons to think I have a ghost but there is a mist that comes out of the floor in a shape and it is scaring me.  i will read more.

Dianna:
G-rice, we will be glad to help you look if you can start a topic and tell us what you are dealing with.

Also, we would love for you to post an intro in the welcome wagon so that we can welcome you to the forum...

:grinnnn:

Tamara:
Very interesting article.  Haunted houses are not something that is heard of much where I live but I do hear about the smells and scents and feelings of being touched.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version