Spirit Hunting > Basic Tools And Equipment

Do you really need equipment?

(1/4) > >>

Jim:
I tried to start this topic last night and the board went down, but that's another story.

Most of us have watched TAPS and seen the loads of equipment they lug around.  It would be nice to have all that.  Reality is that most of us have a camera and some sort of recorder; microcassette, cassette, or digital voice.  That's basically all you need.  We have an EMF detector and a IR thermometer that so far we haven't had an opportunity to use.

There are lots of things that I would like to have.  Anyone else have some ideas for basic equipment.  Would be nice to come up with a list for our new investigators.

Dianna:
A tablet to use as an investigation log will help those of us who have CRS. ;D

It would be hard to remember (some time later down the road) the  location, temperature and weather conditions, activities, and such without some way of recording it...

Dianna

Bonnie:
When we get ready to do a big investigation, I'll come up with a big list.  >:D

Bonnie

Jim:
I saw something yesterday while looking for the night vision thingie that we may be interested in.  It was an infrared motion sensor that sounds an alarm.  It had a remote to turn it on and off from about 30 feet away.  I can't remember what website I saw it on.. >:(

And it wasn't expensive.  I think it was about $20.  I'll try and find it later today and post a link.

Bonnie:
Sounds real good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version