Spirit Hunting > Other

Can you train yourself to feel spirits

(1/4) > >>

Tonya:
First off- I'm not sure if I should have posted this somewhere else, or if here is the place. If I am in the wrong area- if the powers that be could kindly move it to the correct spot for me  :wink5:

Ok- that said, I have always been interested in spirits and ghosts but have never seen or experienced anything that would qualify as an "encounter" with one. My mom was very adamant that noone could see spirits and if they did- it was a demon and they were doing bad things. I don't feel the same way as she does. I think it is a gift to see them and would love to know how to re-program my mind to accept them. Any suggestions as to how I could do that? I do believe that everyone has a gaurdian angel/protector(sp) and that anyone can open themselves up to "seeing", I just don't know how to go about it.  :help:

biita:
Hi Tonya,,, I have no idea if this is the right place or not,,,lol,,, but it works for me.

I can only tell you what works for me, everyone is different.  If other post maybe a combination of what everyone says will work for you or maybe just one or two, or maybe you just have to find on your own, but it will be a start.

When i was a child i was introduce to finding an see spirits under a controlled enviroment,, meaning when my parents seen i could see, they guided me further.  the first lesson i learned was to be quiet... just sit an be still, let your mind think of good things, an just listen to the world or enviroment that is around you.  when you can do that with out worrying about dinner or what is going on, on the boards, or children an hubby, then your ready for the next step.

Now you want to open your mind to nothing, just relax, sit or laydown, how ever you want to, an just meditate.  i pick a flower or a star in my mind an just let myself wander to it.. just float yourself to it,,, then come back,,, these are exercises to open your inner self.  once you do that, you will start to see things in day to day life a little different.  start with that for now,, then please tell us how it is going.

Triss:
I sure do like those suggestions biita.  I am with Tonya in that I believe but have not had many experiences, certainly not like a lot of the other members here.  It would sure be nice to be able to open myself up to more.

biita:
Well like i said this is how i was taught, and its for me,, it might not be for you, but its worth a try.  The whole object to feeling what else is out there is to be in tune an inner peace with yourself first.  its kind of a confidence in what you are an what you believe in.. once you have achieved a control over being still, an can then relax your inner self, or i guess you can say soul, then all else will follow, there are a few more steps but i don't want to confuse you by posting them an you then rush yourselves thru this very important part.

I will tell you there is a reason why you have to achieve this first, an its so when you do start to feel spirits, or see them, you don't tense up or get scared,, this is your place in you, that you rely on to be calm, and still so you can feel with out panic.

Jim:
Well Tonya, I bet you have asked a question that lots of folks have wanted to ask but just didn't know how to.  :ThumbUp:  As this topic progresses we may change the name as I imagine it will become quite interesting.  The board indexes the topics on the Subject and then within the post, so changing the subject to something like "Can you train yourself to feel spirits" or something like that will help that process.

Great suggestions biita.  Keep it going!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version