Author Topic: My Friend's House  (Read 3367 times)

Offline patches

My Friend's House
« on: Jan 19, 2008, 03:59:19 AM »
Okay, I had asked in another thread if land could be haunted?   :dunno:   Many years ago, we had some friend's who had just built their new dream home.  Then, after they moved in, they started telling us that there were a lot of really strange and spooky things which were occuring in the house.  :scaredy:  They told us they were hearing sounds which they couldn't account for; or finding cabinet doors they claimed were shut, were later found open, etc.  Well, since this was a new home I was just wondering if it could have been the land that was haunted.   :ScratchHead:
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2008, 04:23:02 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

biita

Re: My Friend's House
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2008, 08:44:17 AM »
Good topic Patti, but i think i posted an answer in the wrong spot,,,lol.  I think i should of posted it here.  ohh well,  the one thing that i can think of is i know you said its a new house, an homes do settle, so the most level of homes sometimes will start to lean, do you think maybe something like that could be going on,, i'm refering to the cabinet doors open on their own.  Also the earth will make its own sounds,, remember its alive,,lol.  maybe with the home being built newly like that, the earth could be adjusting to the new weight in that spot,, that also goes for the home settling in,, leaning, tilting, creaking. ect ect.

but i also believe that the possiablity of land haunting can occur.. like i said in another post, we have no idea what has happened 24 hours a day on a piece of land over the millions of years.  passers by, hunting parties, ect ect.  animals attacking, anything could of happened to end in death.

like in the instance of car crashes, or other types of death, its not the object that the spirit lingers over, its the area where the death occured.

Offline patches

Re: My Friend's House
« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »
Well, that's why I was wondering, Biita!  As far as I know, it was just farmland before their home was built, but who knows what might have occured there or what may have happened before it was ever farmed!  :dunno: 
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2008, 02:12:23 PM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal