Author Topic: A little color....  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Tonya

A little color....
« on: Feb 13, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »
For those of you covered under too much snow. Hope it melts for you all soon!!!

Offline barleychown

• Elite Member
  • live and let live Mischievous Minx
    • My blog
Re: A little color....
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2008, 05:54:27 PM »
So pretty! Thank you for sharing. Mine are just breaking ground here.

Hey, is that the mystery bulbs I can see in the background?
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

Offline Tonya

« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2008, 07:49:01 AM »
Sure is Sarah....I am pretty sure they are baby glads....everywhere :rolleyes1:

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2008, 03:37:03 PM »
Hey, Tonya, your photo sure brightened up my day!   :BigGrin:   It reminds me that SPRING is just around the corner.  :Yahoo:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2008, 07:23:12 AM »
It's so nice to see them. my bulbs are all in a sack waiting to get to the new place.

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »
Oh how nice!  A beautiful bloom to give us all hope that spring will be to us all soon as well.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

christy

« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2008, 09:58:04 AM »
lucky tonya! those sre so pretty,   :applause:  i cant wait for spring, i wont see mine for awile, not with all the cold snow/ice were still getting  :razberry:

blahblah

« Reply #7 on: Feb 29, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »
Tonya, those are so purty!   :Gardeninhail: Oh I am so excited for Spring to get here!

Offline patches

« Reply #8 on: Feb 29, 2008, 06:09:40 PM »
Well, I'm still checking to see if there's any sign that maybe some of my crocus or daffodils are breaking ground.  ;)   It warmed up to 53 today so I'm hoping to see something green pretty soon.    :ScratchHead:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #9 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »
These started blooming while we were away this weekend.  I can never remember the name of the first ones, but they will bloom all summer for me.  And my mini daffodils.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline patches

« Reply #10 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
Well, I finally got a little color too!!!  Okay, maybe it's only green, but it finally is some color and a sign that spring is not far off.  It look like my Daffodils and Narcissus are breaking ground, but don't see any signs of my Crocus yet.  Actually, I thought they were always up before the Daffodils and Narcissus, but maybe my squirrels decided to plant them somewhere else.   

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #11 on: Mar 03, 2008, 10:30:37 PM »
Nice pictures ladies. I just love daffodils. If I had a bunch of them I would plant them all over the yard. They usually bloom before grass cutting time, and then you can just mow them down.
This is me ->?

christy

« Reply #12 on: Mar 08, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
very pretty triss
i noticed some tulips n grapes popin up outside,  :Yahoo:  wont be for awile till i get blooms but still  :Yahoo:

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #13 on: Mar 08, 2008, 01:39:02 PM »
I can almost see my lawn again. :giggle: Now instead of snow its a flood with mud! :laugh1:

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #14 on: Mar 15, 2008, 07:17:32 AM »
My purple crocuses are blooming.  At least three are.  They escaped the fall lift somehow.  But I have them marked now.  So after the leaves die back they will go in the bag with the rest.

I also missed a bunch of daffodils that are up and have buds on them.  I can't wait to see them either.

I'm glad I missed some bulbs of each thing I had planted.  It means I get to see some spring color up close and personal.  I missed two of the hycinth and several of the tulips.  Some of which are the President Kennedy tulips.  I can't wait to see those bloom. 

Offline patches

« Reply #15 on: Mar 15, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »
Well, I finally have lots of my mini-daffodils blooming.  :yay_jump:  So today I took some pictures, but unfortunately, I can't get them to load on my computer because it is not recognizing my camera ever since my computer froze up last week.  :SmileyFit:   

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #16 on: Mar 15, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »
Great pictures..........nice to see some color.,.....up here, our snow banks are higher then our truck!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal