Author Topic: My Little Puddle  (Read 20470 times)

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: My Little Puddle
« Reply #75 on: Oct 09, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »
Don't feel too bad Dianna, I cannot remember the last time I did anything at all in the garden other than to look at it.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #76 on: Nov 13, 2008, 04:55:58 PM »
I guess I could call this a finished project, but I don't think I will ever be through with it. :giggle: I do like how it all came together so far, though, so have stopped working with it for a bit... :grinnnn:

The last is the sago palm that Aunt Bonnie gave me for the garden. It is hiding behind the bench in the first picture. I am sure it will grow and refuse to be hidden... :wink5:

« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2008, 04:58:01 PM by Dianna »
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #77 on: Nov 13, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »
That really looks great.
This is me ->?

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #78 on: Nov 13, 2008, 10:39:10 PM »
That looks so awesome Dianna.  The grasses out there make it look so natural.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #79 on: Nov 14, 2008, 10:37:35 PM »
Thank you, Aunt Bonnie and Triss! :grinnnn:

I am sure I will be adding more to it come Springtime, but for now, I am done... :wink5:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #80 on: Nov 16, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »
Looks so peaceful Dianna.....great pics!

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2009, 04:28:01 PM »
I went to the plant nursery the other day to see if I could pick up some pond plants. Their pond wasn't looking good at all so I didn't buy any from them. I didn't want mine to get "contaminated"... :laughpound:

It seems like they would have cleaned that out by now and had their water looking clear. I am so glad they don't have any fish in their pond. ::) As it was they only had a couple of plants that didn't look dead...

The sago palm Aunt Bonnie gave me to plant in the garden is now dead. I don't know if it just didn't like the area (full sun) or if it was upset because she gave him away. :( At any rate, I am hoping to buy another to plant out there...

The elephant ears and pony tail grass are really growing out there now. They make the area look so nice. :grinnnn:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 04:31:07 PM by Dianna »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal