Author Topic: Houseplant seeds **All Taken**  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
Houseplant seeds **All Taken**
« on: Feb 28, 2008, 10:29:33 AM »
I have some seeds for coral plant and for...(oops) (uh...)  well I can remember its related to the spider plant but has much broader leaves with a red base to the leaves. The name just popped out of my head. (OK I'll look when I get home) If anyone wants to try them. I thought I'd be able to find space for them, but its just too cold and dark in my house in winter for them to survive.
OK, it could be
Chlorophytum amaniense.
but the google pic doesnt look exactly like the pic I have with the seeds.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2008, 01:07:11 PM by Wrennie »

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

MassMama

Re: Houseplant seeds up for grabs
« Reply #1 on: Feb 29, 2008, 05:19:16 AM »
 :ScratchHead: What kind of plant is the coral plant? I googled and could only find a fire cracker plant .. that looked to be an outside plant  :dunno:

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2008, 08:05:34 AM »
coral plant is  jatropha multifida.(1 share) The other one is Chlorophytum 'freflash'.(2 shares)

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

Offline barleychown

• Elite Member
  • live and let live Mischievous Minx
    • My blog
« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2008, 10:29:59 AM »
I'd love to try the fireflash. I have all sorts of spider plants, and I think he'd fit in well. :BigGrin:
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #4 on: Feb 29, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »
ok! I'll add it to your other stuff. The pictures are really pretty. Never saw a real one.

christy

« Reply #5 on: Feb 29, 2008, 03:25:27 PM »
those look nice i googled  :grinnnn: i wouldnt mind tryin the Chlorophytum 'freflash' if ya still have some. i usaly do good with spiders. i still need to start the living stone seeds i got last summer. been savin pop bottles for lil green houses  :ThumbUp:

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #6 on: Mar 01, 2008, 07:23:24 AM »
I will send you the second chlorophytum packet Christy. Anyone want to try the coral plant?

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
Re: Houseplant seeds **All Taken**
« Reply #7 on: Mar 01, 2008, 01:07:52 PM »
And they are all taken! Yay.
If you get them to grow I'd love to see pictures of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal