Author Topic: Bargain Alert  (Read 2230 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Bargain Alert
« on: May 24, 2008, 01:03:27 PM »
Breck's is selling the Sorbet, Sarah Bernhardt, Felix Supreme, Pillow Talk and Festiva Maxima peonies for 38.94 including shipping.  you can go to www.Brecks.com/Peonies and order them and you don't even have to pay for them until the fall when they send them. 

Loving peonies like I do I couldn't resist. 

Take Care,

Tammy
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 09:34:24 PM by Jim »

Offline patches

Re: Bargain Alert
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »
That's sounds like awesome deal, Duh!   :Wow:  Unfortunately, with the gas and food  prices going up the way they are now, I'm not buying any new flowers for my yard this year.   :Crybaby2:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 08:43:14 PM »
I understand where you are comming from.  But since one peony can easily cost 30.00 I thought it was well worth mentioning.  And of course I'm not reasonable when it comes to peonies.

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 10:28:17 PM »
Well, Duh, I can certainly understand why you had to have the peonies, they are such gorgeous flowers.   :yesssss:  I really love the ones I have, but I bought mine many years ago when they weren't as expensive as they are now.  ;)
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2008, 06:44:07 AM »
I'm so excited about having them.  I've always like them since I saw them in a floral arrangement that was delivered where I worked at the time.  Now I have a place where I can have an entire set of them.  I'm very excited.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal