Author Topic: Can you see auras?  (Read 8290 times)

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Can you see auras?
« on: Jun 18, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
Have you ever tried to see auras?

If so what do you see when you look at someone's or some thing's aura?

What do you think the aura really is?
This is me ->?

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Can you see auras?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2008, 09:19:01 PM »
Yes, I have tried to see them. The most I can remember coming up with is a hairy creature coming up out of one of the kids or one of their friends. I can't remember which one. :shock:

Aren't the auras supposed to represent the moods that you are in at the time? When I think of auras, I think of mood rings for some reason. Or I would think that it would represent the "heart" of someone...

Are you going to tell everyone about some of the things that you saw? :)

"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2008, 09:50:48 PM »
Aren't the auras supposed to represent the moods that you are in at the time?

Yes, as well as a lot of other things. I like reading Edgar Casey's theories, and he had a theories on a lot of things. He believed that auras are viberations of the soul. It is said that he was waiting to get on an elevator in a department store, but changed his mind because none of the people in the elevator had auras. The elevator cable broke and they all fell to their death.
This is me ->?

Offline Shaman

« Reply #3 on: Jun 25, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »
Wow Bonnie, that was a pretty powerful snippet from Edgar Casey.  I used to be able to see auras.  It takes a good level of spirituality to do, and does take some practice.  I haven't worked on this for many years.  Aura's are supposed to be most easily seen on females.  In fact, the information I gathered from various resources said to have a female sit nude, with the lights off in front of a dark wall or background.  You are supposed to sit facing them, breathing deeply and relaxing, and allowing your eyes to relax and visualizing the entire area around them, not trying to focus on anything in particular.  Needless to say, when I asked a few lady friends if they would help, they didn't believe that I really wanted to read their aura.  :naughty:  So, I relied on option two, which is to sit in front of a mirror, with the lights off, with a dark background behind you, looking at your reflection, relaxing your eyes, and focusing on the area around you.  Given some practice, I was able to eventually see the colors, with varying clarity.

People who see auras can tell if someone lies.  The aura is supposed to flash a sickly color of pukey green when the lie is told.  It is also said that many of the phrases or sayings that we have, such as, green with envy, and such, were first said by people who could see the aura.  Another example is red.  We associate red with love or lust.  On Valentine's day, everything is red!  When someone looks at someone sexually, their aura turns red as well.  Additionally, red is worn by people in the sex industry, as a regular part of their aura.  Bands of red around the levels of the sexual organs are generally visible, like clothing.  Aura's can also tell how healthy a person is.  I once went to a psychic fair, where they were taking kirlian photographs.  This is believed to be a way of photographing your aura.  After the photo came out, basically on Polaroid film, it looked as if you were seeing yourself through a rainbow.  Looking at other photos that people had just taken, it was clear that everyone's photograph was different.  The bands of colors, the placement, and intensity and clarity were different for everyone.  It was as unique as a fingerprint.  After we received our photographs, a person was waiting to do a reading of the aura for us.  I was having a lot of stomach/digestive problems at the time.  As soon as the reader saw my photograph, she went straight to that problem.  She showed me a sickly shade of red/brown that looked like dried blood in my aura.  She said that it was that color that revealed the nature of my health problem to her.  It should be noted that as we cultivate different things in our life, our aura will change correspondingly.

I used to take public transportation to work.  One day, someone walked onto the bus.  I glanced at him, and could not see his face.  It was as if a black shadow prevented me from being able to see his features.  I had a bad feeling, and looked away.  I didn't look back either.  I got home and opened the book I had read on deciphering the colors of the aura.  It said that people with a black aura were very bad people, generally capable of terrible crimes, including murder, and that upon encountering anyone with a black aura, we should look the other way, and avoid them.  Although I didn't realize it at the time, instinctively, I was already doing the right thing.

Another day, a woman stepped onto the bus.  She had two rings of red light around her body, in her chest area, and at her waist.  I was immediately able to identify her as someone in the sex trade.

One of the most dramatic things that ever happened that was aura related, is actually a sad story.  My bestfriend was visiting me.  His brother, who had also come with him on the trip, stopped by to drop something off to him.  At the time, his brother was about 30 years old.  His brother's name was Sam.  As soon as Sam walked into my door, I could see his aura, and it was a sickly shade of grey.  I really don't know how to describe it any better than that, but over the years, I have come to recognize it as a serious sign of illness.  After he left, I asked his brother about his health, and if he had been to the doctor for a checkup.  When he asked me why, I told him that his aura looked very bad, and that I was afraid that he could be seriously ill, and he should get to the doctor as soon as possible.  He said that one of the reasons they had taken this trip was because his brother was having severe sleep apnea problems, and had just undergone testing for this, and other health problems.

We said our goodbyes, and they caught flights back home.  I didn't hear anything further until a few months later.  I received a phone call saying that Sam had died instantly of a brain hemorrhage, at work.  He left behind his wife and several young children.

Reading auras can be a wonderful gift, both for self preservation, and for others.  One of my favorite books on developing this ability was by Logsang Rampa.  It is called "You Forever".  I believe I was able to find it posted, in it's entirety, on the internet once, but right now, was only able to find this link http://lobsang-rampa.net/rayofor.html.  It is out of print, but you can still find it, in book form, on Amazon and Ebay, I believe.

If you scroll down a bit on the page, you will see the section on auras.  I would recommend reading the entire book though, if you get an opportunity to.  It helped me to see a lot of things through more spiritual eyes. 

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »
I just found the book in its entirety on google book search.  You Forever

Well there are some pages missing, but there is a lot there.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Shaman

« Reply #5 on: Jun 27, 2008, 08:14:07 PM »
The entire book is available online here:

http://www.lobsangrampa.net/lobsang_rampa.html

If you scroll down to "You Forever" and click on it, it will open up in Microsoft Word, and you can save it on your computer, and study it at leisure.

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 29, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »
Thanks, that is a great link.
This is me ->?

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #7 on: Jul 09, 2008, 09:26:14 PM »
There was a segment on the discover channel, it involved children that have spiritual abilities, one gorl had the ability to see auras and heal... like Bonnie said you can see many things through  someone aur... But, I have question  :BigGrin: Someone that can see auras of other people, can they see their own aura?
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

Offline Shaman

« Reply #8 on: Jul 10, 2008, 06:23:50 AM »
Yes, a person that can see auras can see their own aura too, but they would have to do it by looking at their reflection.  There is a possibility that the reflection could slightly distort what they see, since the spectrum of the reflection may not be the same as the human eye.  If you don't have someone who is willing to sit for prolonged periods in the dark with you, while you try to see their aura the next best option is to try to see your own aura in a mirror.

Tami

« Reply #9 on: Nov 25, 2008, 06:52:18 AM »
I can see a small bright band around people's head, non living things have this to ,to a lesser degree. It almost looks like a lamp, with only about 1/8" showing to the outside. The way i see this is looking  slightly past the person or object,to the right or left, and stare for a few seconds. I don't have the ability to see their color.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #10 on: Nov 25, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »
Aunt Bonnie and I were looking at Megan (my daughter) a couple of weeks ago and we both saw her aura. We both agreed on the color, and it sort of shocked me to realize that I was seeing it. I just looked at her and it was there... :o
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #11 on: Nov 26, 2008, 10:41:54 PM »
I've had my aura read twice.  What the lady told us is that the different colors respresent different aspects of what's going on in your life.  I went with 3 other women and she nailed us all without asking any questions like fortune tellers do.  She took a picture of the colors around us and told us what they meant.  I don't know what the purpose of knowing the colors is.  It has nothing to do with planning for the future or changing your life.  At least I didn't see how I could work it that way.

Tami

« Reply #12 on: Nov 28, 2008, 07:49:41 AM »
Where can someone get a pic and reading of their aura? I've searched the net and only found definitions of what they are.

Tami

« Reply #13 on: Nov 28, 2008, 08:04:01 AM »
Dianna, you sound like a gifted person to be able to see the colors of an aura. I had never been interested in things that were unknown to the common people until recently, and have been amazed at the talents some people posses that the rest of us are not open to.

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #14 on: Nov 29, 2008, 09:48:19 PM »
In Charlotte, NC there is a health food store that sells essential oils and crystals and such that offers readings.

Tami

« Reply #15 on: Dec 02, 2008, 11:07:18 AM »
Thanks bestofour, will see what I can find out.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #16 on: Dec 02, 2008, 11:09:32 AM »
Tami, I wouldn't consider myself "gifted". I was surprised that I even saw it without me really trying to do it. It was just there all of a sudden and it amazed me that I even saw the same color that Aunt Bonnie saw... :o

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #17 on: Dec 20, 2008, 09:26:27 PM »
the lady who read our auras said anyone can see them if they look.  It can't be in a bright light, like outside, and you have to concentrate.

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 20, 2008, 11:39:39 PM »

When Dianne and I saw Megan's aura we were sitting on the porch. There was no deep concentration at all. Megan asked if I could see her aura and I looked and saw. Then I told Dianne to try and see it and she did. Everyone can see auras if they try. Sometimes I think it's hard for people to realize exactly what they are looking for. They expect to see a halo a as depicted in biblical pictures of Jesus. It may be that way for some people but to me it is not quite that refined.

Unliving things have auras as well. When I first started trying to see them I practiced on pictures on the wall and everything else in the house when I couldn't find a living subject.

I've never had mine read, but at one of the groups that I used to be in they had a lady that was scheduled to do aura reading. It was my understanding that she used a computer image or something to that effect. Of course, I missed it.
This is me ->?

Tami

« Reply #19 on: Dec 21, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »
Bonnie do you see color also when looking at non living things? I've tried to see any kind of color, living and non, I can only see a bright band very close to the body, almost like an energy band.

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #20 on: Dec 21, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »
No Tami, I have never seen color on objects, and I don't always see color on people. In fact, I don't see all people's auras

I have an interest in a lot of spiritual things, but it's hard for me to stay interested in one thing for long periods of time. I'm always ready to put my current interest on a shelf so it will be there for me to take down when I'm ready to play with it and move on to some new interest, so I don't ever get anything fine tuned. I guess what I'm just hoping that it will come naturally, and sometimes it does.
This is me ->?

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #21 on: Dec 27, 2008, 12:11:35 AM »
auras are interesting.  4 of us went and each had different colors and it was shocking that it pretty much defined our lives.  One of my friends got upset because there was another head beside her head and the lady said sometimes you feel like you're beside yourself.  She has a genius IQ and sometimes has trouble being in the real world (if you know what I mean).  The first time I met her she told me "I'm a little left of normal."  And she is.  She tries very hard for people not to notice it but if you're around her long enough you can't help but notice.

Offline fallen

• Resident Physicist
« Reply #22 on: Jan 31, 2009, 05:26:32 AM »
If I may bring this topic up again - I can't really see auras per se, but a few times a bright white aura was seen by others around me.

These occurred during the darkest times after I had fallen.
You can't miss me, I am the tall, cuddly giant with a maniacial physicist look on his face

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
« Reply #23 on: Feb 01, 2009, 11:39:44 PM »
White, I think indicates purity, innocence and a connection with the spirits.
This is me ->?

Offline fallen

• Resident Physicist
« Reply #24 on: Feb 02, 2009, 04:35:09 AM »
Interesting - probably the spirits (or my guardians) trying to stop me from blaming myself
You can't miss me, I am the tall, cuddly giant with a maniacial physicist look on his face

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal