Spirit Hunting > Other

Bigfoot / Sasquatch / Yeti

(1/4) > >>

sunsoaker:
Have any of you seen this?  What do you think?  Personally, I am awaiting the results of the testing with baited breath!

sunsoaker:
Yup.. looks to be a  hoax.  Would have been cool if one was really found.

Dianna:
I haven't seen anything about the DNA test results, Barb. What did they find out? Did they go through with the autopsy of whatever it was? I'd like to know what the scientific community decided it was; whether it was a hoax or not. The pics that I have seen online all day could have been a "monkey" suit for all I know.... ;)

Personally, I have never believed in Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti, but who am I to say that they don't exist? I imagine if I ran up on one in the forest somewhere, I would be a believer very quickly... :giggle:

sunsoaker:
I haven't seen anything about test results yet, but as I read about "the find" at other sites, thee "finders" seem to have 3 different stories on how it was found. That alone throws up red flags. And like you said, upon scrutiny, the photo looks fake.

eca_payne:
wow you guys and galls are serious with this big foot thing arent ya. I mean talking about DNA for it snd stuff...Look at it like this in my oppinion... If there really was a big foot how come everyone makes all the fake sightings and video tapes of it......Just to get on the news is what i think, Seriously come on...... everyone who see,s a big foot cant be scared of it. With all the hunters in the world how come some idiot like myself and i say that because i would do what im getting ready to tell you. How come some hunter hasnt brought one in on the hood of his truck yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version