Author Topic: Today I smiled because...(part 2)  (Read 8430 times)

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: Today I smiled because...(part 2)
« Reply #75 on: Apr 09, 2009, 09:55:41 PM »
Only a $10 donation, a good deal in my mind.  They are tiny little babies though.

I got 3 Eastern Redbud, 4 White Flowering Dogwood, 3 Goldenraintree, and 1 Crapemyrtle.  I think the extra was Dogwood.

The only difficult thing is telling what tree is what.  They are supposed to be colored but I cannot tell which is which.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #76 on: Apr 11, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »
I refuse to buy anymore trees until I get my forested area cleaned up.  Of course you know me and my will power, or should I say lack thereof?

I'm smilling today because I got out in the garden and did some stuff.  Not the stuff I had planned but stuff never the less.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #77 on: Apr 22, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »
I smiled today to watch Reyla's excitement while she was planting up some pots. She will be very happy to have to water them when she is here. Of course I will send some home with her, too... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #78 on: Apr 24, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »
I smiled out in the garden today when I saw all the new growth that the elephant ears are putting out. It will be so good to see them back again... :BigGrin:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #79 on: Apr 25, 2009, 03:18:36 AM »
I smiled today when I got home and found they came out and cut up the big tree branch that fell yesterday and nearly hit my roof but, also kinda frowned when they took the wood, I could have used inmy grill, oh well didnt want their tree branch anyways.  :BigGrin:
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2009, 12:41:22 AM »
Jayrod, did you ask if you could have the branch? They probably would have left it with you if you had asked... :grinnnn:

I smiled today because I pulled that big old blackberry vine out of my front flowerbed. I had been eyeing it for awhile, but never had my gloves around when I was out front. I yanked that monster today... :BigGrin:

I pulled the weeds out of the little corner bed in Angel's yard today, too. There are four o'clock's everywhere in there. They sure will be pretty when they bloom... :grinnnn:

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
today I smiled because I can.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal