General Information > Events

SSH will be 3 years old

(1/5) > >>

Jim:
Here we are again, coming up on the 3 year anniversary.  Anyone have any ideas on something special to do other than maybe schedule an anniversary chat in the chat room?

Our anniversary date is actually 30 July but we could possibly have the chat on Friday night the 31st.  Any other ideas?  Times?

Once we decide I will add the event to the calendar and send out an email announcement.

sunsoaker:
Has it really been that long? Wow!! Chat sounds good to me.

Jim:
Yep, it sure has.  Remember we started out on the Xsorbit board.  That company went under and everyone that had paid or free forums on their servers, lost them.  Seems the owner was involved in some kind of mortgage scam or something.  Anyway one of the SMF team members now owns that domain.  I don't know if he is going to try and bring it back or not.

Dianna said we might want to do the chat on a weekday night because lots of folks get busy on the weekend.  Doesn't really matter to me.  We just need to agree on a date and time.

Jim:
So far not much response to this suggestion.  Is Friday a good day?  What time frame?  Any other suggestions?

Testing 1, 2 .....is this thing working?

sunsoaker:
I'll be here if it's not before 6 p.m. central time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version