Author Topic: DFW area  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Liz

DFW area
« on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:17:39 AM »
The  Dallas  Fort Worth  area  has  many  haunted  places,, from  parks  to bridges, to the Old  LBJ  estate to  the  River  Legacy ,,,  When  I have more time  I'll  list  a few and  what's  been described as  going on  there.
Is  there  anyone  here from the  DFW  area?? :unsure:  I'd  like to join up with someone  and  go on  a tour  of some of these places.
"An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."
Charles  Dickens

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: DFW area
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »
Liz, we had a member that lived close to the area, but I think he may have moved now. I am hoping that he will check in soon and let us know... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Liz

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12, 2009, 09:56:57 PM »
Oh  that  would  be  fabulous!  I  did  discuss  this  site  with  at my  Singles  restaurant    this  past weekend,  several  noted interest,  well  the ladies did  anyway, as  far  as the gardening goes,  The  cook is interested  in  the  ghostly  aspects.  He  is a bit of a skeptic, I suggested  he and I  go  visit  some of the   places  around here( in my area)  unfortunately he is a chicken  skeptic. :SmileyNailbiting: :rofl1:
"An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."
Charles  Dickens

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #3 on: Aug 16, 2009, 01:14:10 AM »
Actually Yes I do live in the DFW area, and there are a few more places I have found out that are haunted.... Six Flags Over Texas and the Fort Worth Stock Yards are haunted as well along, with Catfish Plantation < resturaunt in Waxahachie>. I am sure there are more in the DFW area. Me and the wife are moving but, will be only 2 miles from our current location.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2009, 01:18:26 AM by Jayrod1972 »
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal