Spirited Places > Other Places

schools

(1/3) > >>

fallen:
I work in an old school building - before we took it over, it was a Japanese government school dating back to the early 1950's in an area that was totally levelled in allied bombing in WW2.

The school is haunted, but nothing malevolent, nothing particularly strong and mostly faint residuals.

I am one of the first staff members to get to work in the mornings and one of the last to leave - I work in a wing on the 3rd floor that has no homerooms and only another staff member in another room.

twice I have heard footsteps and checked to find no one is there.  Twice I have heard faint whispers from within the lab where my office is and once I caught a glimpse of a shadow down the corridor - nothing though, gives an air of being malevolent.

I am quite used to and are somewhat comforted by whatever entities are inhabiting my quiet wing of the school.

Jim:
So the school was built after the war?  Do you know what was there before the bombing?

fallen:
I think it was a residential area near many factories - I know that factories were definitely nearby.

I saw a shadow again this evening - right outside my lab - i could hav sworn it stopped and bowed.  These spirits are not in any way frightening, nor are they disruptive - i am liking their company to be honest.

Jim:
Definitely sounds like a residual haunting.  Have you tried taking any pictures?  Might be interesting to see if you get anything.

Dianna:
I am glad that the spirits seem harmless, Damien. It would be alarming having to work there if they were up to mischief... :wink5:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version