Spirited Places > Homes

Why do ghosts disappear?

(1/5) > >>

bestofour:
or spirits or whatever they are come and go?  Better yet, where do they go?  After seeing the sort of scary figure a few weeks ago I didn't see anything until this week and it's the other people that live here.  Not the scary guy.  Where have they been?  Did the scary guy run them off?

***Sheri, I edited the title so that the search engines can index this topic better... :wink5:

sunsoaker:
You are actually seeing the spirits?  I think my ex is hanging around here which is weird since he never lived in this house. But I haven't actually seen anything. It's based on my dogs' behavior.

To answer you, I don't know where they go. Maybe the scary guy did run the others off. But where did the scary guy come from? Had you ever seen him before?

bestofour:
I saw the scary guy a time or two and now he's gone I guess.  I'd never seen him before.

I get my ex's mail and he's never stepped foot in this house.  Ex's are strange appendages.

bayou girl:

--- Quote from: bestofour on Dec 31, 2009, 08:28:32 PM ---...Ex's are strange appendages.

--- End quote ---
:rofl1: yes they are :rofl1:

bestofour:
do you think spirits or ghosts go into hiding when there's a lot of commotion in their house say like at Christmas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version