Gardening > Ponds

Pond Problems

(1/6) > >>

Dianna:
I went outside just a minute ago to check on Samson and Delilah before we left on our trip, and this is what I found... :yikes:

Poor babies didn't have but about two inches of water in there with them, but they sure gave me a run for my money when I was trying to catch them to put them in the other pond... :giggle:

We don't have time to hang around here waiting to see if the pond will leak when we refill it. Since the second pond has been going all summer long, I am hoping that the pond change won't be a shock to them. :SmileyQmarks: Can anyone reassure me that the fish will be all right in the new pond until I get back home to find out what is going on with the original pond? :unsure:

Why do things like this happen when you are too busy to mess with it? :razberry:

Bonnie:
What happened to the water?

Tina:
It looks like it sprung a leak. I think your fish will be alright in an established pond. Especially if they have someplace to hide from predators.

Triss:
Oh no Dianna, a leaky pond and right when you are headed out.  I do think they will be ok in the new pond since it has been up and running for quite a while.  Hope the fix on their pond is an easy one.

bayou girl:
i think they will be fine.  and, if you one pond is leaky, you might can make a bog garden out of it!  but i love your set up, and i thought (until these pics) that the "bridge" went over one large one.  now i see how you did it.  very neat, and very inspiring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version