Beyond The Spirits > In The News

Graco baby model search

(1/3) > >>

G-Mom:
Graco is holding a model search for babies and their mommies.  Missy and Aiden have entered and we sure would appreciate if you would take a look at our cover picture and tell us what you think ;D

http://www.gracobaby.com/modelsearch/?rID=PxthnNC

Just click on "My photo" to see it.

Thanks!

Karen

Jim:
Tried to follow the link Karen, however clicking on "My Photo" asked me to upload a photo.  I could look at the photo gallery but there were 472 photos.  Which one are we looking for?

Tina:
Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who couldn't pick out the right photo!

G-Mom:
Good Grief!   I guess it doesn't work unless you click on it from an email.  Oh well I tried :P

I sent emails to everyone I had an address for. 

Patty S:
I also tried the link, but the "My photo" button took me to a page where I could submit a pic, so I went to the gallery.  There's a button there that lets you view 3 or 10 pics at a time & I went through a dozen or so pages & didn't spot Missy or Aiden.  Sure were lotsa pretty babies & great pics there though!  I could look at baby pics all day long, even if they aren't people I know, but there are hundreds of pics there, & with my dialup, the page transfers are reaallly slooww & that bogs everything else down, so I gave it up.

We need a pic of the 2 of them here anyway, Karen, so you can just show us the shot.  (& we'll still tell you what we think!)

Thanx for the link... I sent it to Shelly, in case she wants to enter the contest & try to compete with that little hunk of yours!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version