Spirited Places > Cemeteries

GreenLawn Cemetery

(1/3) > >>

OhioHauntedPlaces:
I just did a investigation at a very old cemetery here in Columbus,OH with two awesome guys from a paranormal group here in Ohio.We heard alot of stuff like sounds from a horse walking through the cemetery and a horse trying to get your attention and much more we are still going over our evidence we think we captured a World War 2 soldier holding a bayonet in his hand we will post that picture once we talk to each other about our evidence.We will be working together in July for a overnight investigation and we are planning to go back there very soon before the weather changes on us again.

sunsoaker:
Wow, sounds interesting. Did you catch and EVPs? Would you be allowed to post any of the evidence/findings here? I would love to see/hear it.

Penny:
Me too, would love to see/hear it as well.

OhioHauntedPlaces:
I'm still going through 4 hrs of EVP's and took some pictures we had to cut our investigation short it started to pour rain we didn't want our gear to get ruin.the other group i was with they captured it looks like to be a figure in the world war 2 selection the soldier is holding a bayonet in his hand

Wrennie:
Cool. I want to see too! :BigGrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version