General Information > Forum Guidelines, Help, News, Suggestions & Feedback

Help - New Members - Finish filling out your profile!

<< < (2/8) > >>

glendann:
Jim are we allowed to post pictures and do we use Photo Bucket of so?

glendann:
Oops sorry I found my answer.

Jim:
As a result of the recent influx of spammers, we have had to add an additional level of security.  Effective immediately, new members in the "Noobie" membergroup will not be able to edit the profile until they have posted at least 20 times.  If you would like to add information to your profile, select or link to an avatar, please PM myself or one of the staff.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Jim:
After dealing with the spammers for a few months now, it appears that their only interest is to post links so I have added a modification that will disallow that for the new members in the "Noobie" membergroup.  So for those new members that want to edit their profile now. before reaching 20 post, you may do so.  You will not be able to add a signature though until you have posted 20 times.  I went through and added the permission to all the other groups.  If for some reason you receive an error message when you go to post a link and you are not in the "Noobie" group, please let me or one of the staff know.

landofoz:
I am getting an error message which reads something to the effect of "You are not allowed to post links".  Sorry for not posting over here.  I was reading about the spammers in another thread and then the girls started throwing toys at each other...   :SlapSelf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version