Author Topic: Linda Vista Hospital in LA  (Read 4321 times)

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
Linda Vista Hospital in LA
« on: Oct 25, 2010, 06:02:04 PM »
I don't know if anyone watches the ghost adventures on the travel channel but scott and i caught this episode on tv the other night and wanted to share http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures/Video/Linda_Vista_Hospital_Encounters
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
Re: Linda Vista Hospital in LA
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2010, 06:45:59 PM »
I saw that. Travel Channel was running Paranormal State all weekend and I watched at most of them. They were running their best ones.. Lots of possible stuff. I don't normally watch that one. They are overly dramatic and seems to me all their "freaking out" would be missing a lot of stuff. Did you see the one where the guy got slapped by something and it left a mark on his face?
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2010, 08:52:18 PM »
no, i didn't.  i did see on this one the marks left on the woman's back that someone took a picture of.  that was the lead up to them spending the night in that place.  they are rather dramatic, and remind me of little boys trying to scar the little girls.  but it was interesting anyway.

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
Yes it was interesting. And as they were doing "the best of" more or less, almost all the episodes had at least a bit of something happen.
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2010, 07:41:20 AM »
What a great link, thanks.

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
I saw that episode and really liked it.... but, the one I can remember is when they were investigating a building and the camera caught a board falling and a brick flying across the room that one fraked me out.  :yikes:
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: Oct 27, 2010, 08:52:26 PM »
i didn't see that one.  i should look it up!

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #7 on: Oct 27, 2010, 08:54:16 PM »
I missed that one too.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal