Spirit Hunting > Other

Linda Vista Hospital in LA

(1/2) > >>

bayou girl:
I don't know if anyone watches the ghost adventures on the travel channel but scott and i caught this episode on tv the other night and wanted to share http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Ghost_Adventures/Video/Linda_Vista_Hospital_Encounters

sunsoaker:
I saw that. Travel Channel was running Paranormal State all weekend and I watched at most of them. They were running their best ones.. Lots of possible stuff. I don't normally watch that one. They are overly dramatic and seems to me all their "freaking out" would be missing a lot of stuff. Did you see the one where the guy got slapped by something and it left a mark on his face?

bayou girl:
no, i didn't.  i did see on this one the marks left on the woman's back that someone took a picture of.  that was the lead up to them spending the night in that place.  they are rather dramatic, and remind me of little boys trying to scar the little girls.  but it was interesting anyway.

sunsoaker:
Yes it was interesting. And as they were doing "the best of" more or less, almost all the episodes had at least a bit of something happen.

Penny:
What a great link, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version