Author Topic: SSH Investigation - Bonneau, SC  (Read 14905 times)

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
Re: SSH Investigation - Bonneau, SC
« Reply #50 on: Jan 03, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »
I see what you are talking about Barb.  There definitely looks to be a head about the cabinets on the left side middle that moves in and out of the pictures.

I saw the orbs as well.

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #51 on: Jan 03, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »
Good, I'm not nuts. lol
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline UNCLEG

« Reply #52 on: Jan 05, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Sun, its not a cat.  No house pets.  There are some silk grapevines and wine bottles up there,  I am almost positive that it is part of the grape vine, there is a large clump in that area.  Took me awhile to figure it out, been standing in the dark looking up to figure it out.

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
« Reply #53 on: Jan 05, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
i was wondering!
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #54 on: Jan 05, 2011, 09:17:40 PM »
Why would it move around? Is there a vent blowing that way? I'm sure I'm just seeing things.
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

Offline UNCLEG

« Reply #55 on: Jan 06, 2011, 08:59:53 AM »
It does look like its moving ??????  There are no vents up there and the ceiling fans were off...I even turned the heat off as to not interfere with the investigation.  I want to think that it is some sort of an illusion caused by the camera of just by being shown on a computer.  The leaves are variegated so perhaps the color difference appears as movement on film.  I'm just guessing.

Offline Triss

• Elite Member
  • Live, Love, Laugh! Impudent Imp
    • Triss' Blog
« Reply #56 on: Jan 06, 2011, 02:33:27 PM »
Can you shoot some more video of that area in the same conditions, focusing on that area rather than the whole room to see if you get the same reflections?

We are all under the same stars, therefore we are never far apart.

Offline Jayrod1972

« Reply #57 on: Jan 06, 2011, 03:36:59 PM »
Nice video Jim, I did see alot of orbs in the video. To me it look like dust being stirred up when someone would walk by but, what really intrest me is the orbs that moved fast... since there was no air coming out of the vents to push dust and saw in the first video a dust partical actuall fall straight down onto the counter. Going off the video, I would say either you have something their not sharing the bills  :giggle: or you got some visitors passing thru. Was there any EVP done while doing the investigation?  And cant wait to the pictures.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me”

Offline UNCLEG

« Reply #58 on: Jan 23, 2011, 08:59:42 PM »
Well I guess we will have to try again another day.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal