Author Topic: cyberspace for the....  (Read 1517 times)

wicci2flow

cyberspace for the....
« on: Apr 18, 2011, 04:43:08 AM »
 :laughmao:    cyberspace with Windows7. I must say is,about the easest one yet.
 'TIGHT ON MONEY FOLKS'To you " I say mini:PC's w/   :phone3:   "
I now have the webcam,camcorder always wanted,bluetooth-for hands free gardening calls,GPS/luv,an vocal command if I so choose all in two little pieces....
a cell, an a mini PC. One might ask,if I was selfish havin the grands to raise and all,money is tight. But I am happy to say like the timex watch,Electronics are now so very cheap,"an they can takes a lickin". Computers, now are small priced for they are'all in one',havin it all in a compact portable package. Makin my office now a den where I sit in easy chair while the grands have lots of room to keep me company all the while from my lap!! But it still can not make coffee alas   :mornincoffee:   
   My point is, if you are on a fixed income like myself do not be afraid,They are like reading a good book in your easy chair,an now that I have updated myself@50 on the world around me,hollar if I can be of assistance,or who knows I could loose my brain's box of marbles again tomarrow an be no help at all.   :laughpound:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal