Beyond The Spirits > DIY Angels and Demons

Small Successes

(1/4) > >>

duh:
Today, I took off the broken piece on the potato bin and replaced it with the new one and it works.  Ok maybe not a big deal to anyone else but I'll take any success I can get.

My next success was replacing the flapper in the toliet.  That's now three pieces of the assembly that I know how to fix.  Then I tightened the screws that hold on the toliet seat.  Those plastic nuts don't seem to hold all that well.  But maybe that is so the enamel doesn't get broken? 

Tina:
Really good stuff, Tammy. It is those small successes that bring the accomplished feelings. Every time we learn we grow a little.

duh:
Today I got the bathroom sink mirror off the wall.  They put the mirrors on with double sided tape that's really strong.  It came off in pieces but not nearly as badly as the first one.  Now I have the two really large ones in the tub enclosure to get off.  That's going to be a chore but I have two weeks to get it done.  I'm just glad to be making any progress at all.

bayou girl:
i'm glad you are getting it done.  i hate that they use the double sided tape that way.  it makes it hard to remove the mirrors when needed.  and almost impossible to salvage them if you wanted to reuse them.

duh:
That is so true.  but I've managed to get a couple of big chunks that I can turn into hand mirrors I think.  I plan to try anyway.  See what happens.  Either that or they will just sit around the house until I get tired of them, and throw them away lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version