Author Topic: Suggestions Welcome  (Read 2645 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Suggestions Welcome
« on: Dec 15, 2012, 10:07:42 AM »
Here we are planning another project.  It never stops with me.  I'm getting into the knitting now and have 15 projects lined up to do.  So I'm going to need a bunch of different knitting items.  Most of which I don't even know about at this point.  The project I want to do at the beginning is to have something that will hold everything I need together.

There is a Rainbow Sleeve pattern over on Ravelry.com that is great for holding needles but it doesn't extend to the DPN's and the Circular needles or the needle gages that I just ordered from JoAnn's.  Then there is the little box of counters.  And these are just the things I have know.  Looking at the supplies available I know there are other things that I will probably want at some future time. 

Any Idea about how I could keep all of this organized?  I have the chesterdraw in the craftroom so as long as it all fit in the drawer I'd probably be all right.

Some of the things in my queue are multicolored so I'll probably need those things to wind the yarn on.  And I'd like to do some of the cable work on the socks.  If you have a favorite tool for these kinds of things or other suggestions please tell me. 

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
Re: Suggestions Welcome
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »
since i choose not to knit, i can't be of help to you, sorry :dunno:
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Re: Suggestions Welcome
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
I wouldn't knit either but the smaller yarns that I would have to buy in order to crochet the projects rather than knit them put them out of my budget.  But I understand what you are saying 100%.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal