Beyond The Spirits > DIY Angels and Demons

DIY-Don't-ers

<< < (2/2)

duh:

--- Quote from: bestofour on Jan 31, 2014, 01:37:14 PM ---At least you try.  I would never even attempt to do some of the stuff you do.  I can't screw in a screw straight.  True.

--- End quote ---
  There is a tool for that - lol.

duh:
I did sand down the ends and now it is a nice tight fit.  Of course I put all clothes in the closet and then realized that the 1x4's were still up against the back wall.  Now I have to take all the pants out again before I can get the boards out.  I'll use those as the structure for the shelf.  That is after I figure out how I'm going to get a circular saw.  I'm thinking rent because my shed is getting smaller by the day.

bestofour:

--- Quote from: landofoz on Feb 03, 2014, 01:33:51 PM ---Thankfully, Sheri, I can screw just fine.  I just can't draw anything, including stick people.  Don't ask me how I manage to write because my drawing is so bad you'd wonder if I ever held a writing utensil before. 

I would definitely second Jen's idea of just sanding the ends of dowels down to size.  That way you can get it perfect and don't have to worry about making it too small.

--- End quote ---

Sarah, Johnny wants to date you and that's all I'm going to say.

duh:
Anyone good with a skill/circular saw?  Is it as scary as it looks?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version