Author Topic: Kohler  (Read 3577 times)

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
Kohler
« on: Jan 19, 2016, 12:44:14 PM »
I decided to redo my downstairs bathroom back in October.  Had me a yellow vanity cabinet made (love it), went to Majestic Bath and ordered all my hardware, sink and mirror.  Then Kohler went out on strike.  Who does that anymore.  Tired of waiting, last month I went to Lowe's and had a terrible time but picked out other stuff that I didn't like as much and isn't nearly as cool.  Thankfully we're waiting on Mr. Rape to come and do a little trim work and the stuff is still in the trunk of my car because Johnny got a call and came home with the sink and faucet.  Still waiting on the cabinet knobs

Offline bayou girl

• Elite Member
  • Shadow Spirit
    • My Blog
Re: Kohler
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2016, 09:57:36 PM »
when i think of kohler, i think of bathroom fixtures.  but someone told me that they also make the best generators on the market.
My friends here are some of the kindest on earth :kissies:

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2016, 09:59:11 PM »
interesting

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2016, 06:25:50 AM »
Can't wait to see the pictures... :)
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
The counter top was scheduled for today but they're closed due to weather so it will be Monday.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal