Author Topic: sweetpeas...  (Read 3038 times)

crazfranny

sweetpeas...
« on: Jul 07, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »
hi everyone,

i ve got some beautyful sweetpeas about 1.5 to almost 2 ft. hight and they ve all got their leaves with holes in it and some even has a leaf the looks like it has been chewd on it s border...what could it be and what can i do ??

thanks...
Franny.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: sweetpeas...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »
Franny, I googled and came up with this information for you. Sounds like you have a problem with slugs and/or snails. If you scroll a little over half-way down the page, you will find some tips under "Problems" for prevention and control... :)

Hope this helps...
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

crazfranny

« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2007, 10:14:34 AM »
thanks very much Dianna, i knew i could count on you.

have a good day!

Franny...Bonne Journee !

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2007, 09:47:10 AM »
I am wondering if you caught the critters that were munching on your sweet peas, Franny?  :grinnnn: I would love to see a picture of them. I bought some seeds to plant, but haven't been doing much gardening this Spring. I wanna see what I am missing!  ;)
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

crazfranny

« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2007, 11:26:29 PM »
hello Dianna,

no havn t been seeing those little rascal, looked for it yesterday  around midnight when i came back from work, took a flashlight but i guess it scare them away cause didn t see any.

i ll try taking some pix when it s all colorful but for now it hasn t ben growing any flowers yet.

have a good night and  merci !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal