Gardening > In The Kitchen

What's for Dinner...#45

(1/20) > >>

duh:
I'm going to resurrect this group of threads.  I think it is fun to know.

For me today I'm doing a pot roast with the little white potatoes, baby carrot, onions in a mixture of chicken broth, beef broth, and dry onion soup.  This should last me a few days which is good.

bestofour:
Glad you did.  I like knowing too because sometimes I think "I'd like to have that."

That sounds good duh.  I like left over roast better than freshly cooked.

Tonight we're having ham, already cooked but I'll put in a hot pan and fry (without oil) for a few minutes, potatoes with squash, green beans.

Tina:
Tonight I'm having meatloaf and some things to go with. It is one of the last cool mornings to light up my oven.

duh:
potatoes with squash... is there a recipe?  That sounds interesting.  I'm having the roasted corn and black bean salad with the roast beef just so I get enough fiber.  I'm light on food today. 

For some reason I over eat one day and under eat on the next.  The dietician wants me to even it out.  I'm trying but I haven't been one hundred percent successful yet.

duh:
Well i had subway roast beef sandwich this afternoon so i may do a turkey tureen for dinner from stouffer's.  I'll add the roasted corn and black bean salad to it along with a quarter of a cantaloupe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version