Beyond The Spirits > Hobbies

My Grandmother's Garden part 2

(1/13) > >>

duh:
 :Wow: Well I got flower seven basted.  I'd have started putting it together but I didn't have the right color of thread.  I just didn't check out the box before heading out the door.

duh:
Row one is completely put together.  The last two pathway pieces were hard to connect to the flower petals because they were some of the first i made and I didn't give myself enough seam allowance.  And in one case, I glued the fabric to the paper piece.  That was a really bad idea as it stuck tight and now it will just have to slowly disintegrate as I use it because I don't have any more of that fabric to make another one. 

So I'll complete flower 7 and cut, baste, and sew flower 8 together.  i should be done with that by the end of applique group on monday.

Tina:
Way to go, Tammy!

duh:
Got flower 8 ready for applique group.  i can still cut more hexagons to keep me busy.

duh:
I cut another 9 hexagons and I might manage to cut the fabric for flower 10 today I don't know.  Flower nine is already cut and sewn together it's just waiting for the rest of the quilt to catch up to be added to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version