Beyond The Spirits > In The News

I Carry A Gun!

<< < (2/11) > >>

bayou girl:
Thanks Jim.  I just put it on Facebook. I don't do a lot on facebook that would be considered controversial, but this, I believe in.

And, Barb, you might want to check out various guns at a gun shop.  I have found that certain guns (we have several) are easier to manage with the tremors than others.  Just a thought for you.  I do get what you are saying though.

sunsoaker:
Nope. The tremors have gotten really bad. I can barely hold my plate or silverware without dropping it, and cutting food is an adventure. lol

Dianna:
I don't carry yet, though I have my CWP. I think that as a responsible gun owner, I need more practice and until I am comfortable that I won't shoot someone (myself, included) accidentally, it is best not to carry full-time. Once we get our range built, though, I will get all the practice I need to keep myself, and everyone else, safe... :BigGrin:

Jim:
After Dianna and I got our concealed carry permits, we have started building a small shooting range in the backyard as we found we enjoy plinking.  Once it's all finished it will provide many opportunities for training as well as lots of fun.  I've marked off a full 100 yards but of course with pistols we will be shooting from quite a bit closer.  It's slow getting it built but we can still shoot as the backstop is a full truckload of clay and sand mixed.  I plan to add one more truck load and then build a rail-road tie wall along the back and 2 sides.  Once it's complete I'll add some pictures.

I used to be a hunter but now I like to shoot at paper targets!  :good2:

Tina:
That's cool. I've got neighbors who target practice around here and I'm invited. But it is not my thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version