Gardening > In The Kitchen

Easy Stove Top Peanut Butter Fudge

(1/3) > >>

bayou girl:
I got this from one of my customers.  She said that the first time she gave it to someone (a male neighbor, when she was in her 30s) he came to the door to ask for more.  He told her "you've heard of better than sex cake, well this is orgasm fudge". :giggle:

1 stick butter, plus about 1 tbsp (i only used a stick tonight)
1 box brown sugar
1/2 cup milk

1 box confectioners sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla (i skipped this tonight).

melt the butter on low-medium.  then add brown sugar and milk. stir well, bring to boil on medium heat. stirring regularly to prevent scald.  when it reaches a boil that you can't "stir down", stir for one minute more, then remove from heat.  immediately add confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla.  beat well and pour into a 9x13 glass pan that has been buttered (what the extra tbsp is good for).  let cool about half an hour, it sets up fast.

i used an aluminum pan, with no problem.  but it was heavy (a pressure cooker base).  the person I got the recipe from used extra crunchy peanut butter, i used creamy.  Jessika and Scott loved it.

Tina:
Thank you.

Jim:
This does sound good.  I might have to give this one a try.  I usually make some "Fantasy Fudge" around Christmas time but it's just the recipe off the jar of marshmallow creme!  :BigGrin:

Bonnie:
sounds easy and yummy.

bayou girl:
it was easy, and very yummy.  i liked the not having to have a candy thermometer the best.  i also like the fact that you can use whatever type peanut butter you have on hand. creamy, crunchy, flavored, whatever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version