Author Topic: Hurricane Michael  (Read 9059 times)

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Hurricane Michael
« Reply #25 on: Oct 17, 2018, 11:46:14 AM »
I am happy that the manufacturer is taking responsibility for the new place, but I am wondering about the old. Was it to be used as a trade-in?
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline bestofour

• Elite Member
  • Wild Child
« Reply #26 on: Oct 17, 2018, 11:52:14 AM »
Does FEMA help with this type of loss - with money I mean?

Offline sunsoaker

• Elite Member
  • Sunny Sylph
« Reply #27 on: Oct 17, 2018, 09:26:09 PM »
Yes the old one was supposed to be a trade in, I don't know what will happen with that. Krys went and applied/registered with FEMA today. Or at least I think she did. She wanted me to get it going online yesterday but the site just kept sending me in circles so I told her someone there will just have to go stand in line and the FEMA station. Got news that my son has both power and water. I don't know how, but he does. I'm sure my sister doesn't yet as she is in town where it's really bad. Henry is further out, like us, but different power and water companies. I will have to get up with Krys tomorrow if I can and see what's happening with her. I tried today but no luck. I may end up moving in on my son, but hate to do that as he has a really small house and really doesn't have the room for me. I'll just have to play it by ear. I will call my brother tomorrow though, who lives here in Tampa and try to get up with him before I leave. He's a busy man though so not sure it'll happen.
Dear Lord, On this day, please wrap your arm around my shoulder and keep your hand over my mouth.  Amen

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal