Author Topic: Patty!!  (Read 2681 times)

MassMama

Patty!!
« on: Jul 29, 2007, 07:22:58 PM »
I just cracked my first jar of pickles  :542: I canned them about 2 and a half weeks ago! Boy are they ever great!! Thank you soo much for the recipe I will continue to use this!!  :ThumbUp:
They were even crunchier than the store ones..  :ThumbUp: Thumbs up from the whole family!!
Ohhh and they are Fantastic if you slice them too :clap: still wicked crunchy! ;D

Offline Patty S

Re: Patty!!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 29, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »
SHEEZE, Rita! Give me a heart attack, why dontcha?! :thslap: When I first came on & saw the title of your post, I thought I was in some sorta twubble! :laughmao:

I'm glad y'all like them. When I used to do several cases a year, people would rave about them & Keith thought I should go into business & sell them. But, he doesn't like pickles, so I always had to put them up when he was at work, cuz he couldn't stand the smell of the hot vinegar mixture! Guess I would have had to have a factory somewhere! :rolleyes1:

What about the ones you wedged? I'm really curious about how they turned out. ???

« Last Edit: Jul 29, 2007, 08:33:32 PM by Patty S »

MassMama

Re: Patty!!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 30, 2007, 09:11:46 AM »
That was the jar I opened the wedges ... They were Perfectly crunchy.. Keith was amazed how much better they were than the store!!
Thanks again!!
Sorry bout the heart attack  :laughmao:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal