Gardening > In The Kitchen

Patty!!

(1/1)

MassMama:
I just cracked my first jar of pickles  :542: I canned them about 2 and a half weeks ago! Boy are they ever great!! Thank you soo much for the recipe I will continue to use this!!  :ThumbUp:
They were even crunchier than the store ones..  :ThumbUp: Thumbs up from the whole family!!
Ohhh and they are Fantastic if you slice them too :clap: still wicked crunchy! ;D

Patty S:
SHEEZE, Rita! Give me a heart attack, why dontcha?! :thslap: When I first came on & saw the title of your post, I thought I was in some sorta twubble! :laughmao:

I'm glad y'all like them. When I used to do several cases a year, people would rave about them & Keith thought I should go into business & sell them. But, he doesn't like pickles, so I always had to put them up when he was at work, cuz he couldn't stand the smell of the hot vinegar mixture! Guess I would have had to have a factory somewhere! :rolleyes1:

What about the ones you wedged? I'm really curious about how they turned out. ???

MassMama:
That was the jar I opened the wedges ... They were Perfectly crunchy.. Keith was amazed how much better they were than the store!!
Thanks again!!
Sorry bout the heart attack  :laughmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version