Author Topic: Favorite Tossed Salad  (Read 2694 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Favorite Tossed Salad
« on: Aug 14, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
My favorite is a mandarin Orange Salad.  There are many recipes for this but the one I lost was far superior to all the ones I have found since.  This was another My Great Recipes recipe.  That move really messed up my cooking.  I lost so many great recipes.
If you have this recipe by this company I sure would appreciate your sharing it with us.

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Favorite Tossed Salad
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2007, 07:45:07 AM »
My favorite salad would be just the plain garden variety with everything in it except for the kitchen sink. Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheese, bacon bits, olives, celery, carrots, etc.....

I have an aunt that makes a great broccoli salad. That stuff is really good... :542:

My Great Recipes was published by what company, Duh? We might can find it on the internet somewhere for you... :grinnnn:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline Tonya

« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2007, 07:46:35 AM »
I like a spring mix with carrot slivers, green peppers, red onion, broccoli, cucumber, cottage cheese, boiled egg, and a good chunky Bleu cheese dressing. YUMMO!!

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2007, 08:19:16 AM »
I have no idea what company originally put them out.  I lost the set of cards years ago.  I wish I remembered.

Tonya that sounds like a great salad.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal