Author Topic: Tip needed  (Read 2628 times)

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
Tip needed
« on: Aug 14, 2007, 11:06:29 AM »
Does anyone know how to sear liver without overcooking it.  I guess my problem is finding the right tool to turn it over without it falling apart on me. 

MassMama

Re: Tip needed
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14, 2007, 03:21:59 PM »
 :unsure: I don't eat liver EVER  :laughmao: but I would assume one of those fish holder things would work like a screen on both sides .. when you need to flip it it works Wonders..

Offline patches

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
  I don't eat liver EVER 

I'm with you on that one, Rita!!!   :ThumbUp:  The only kind of liver I will eat is chicken livers and that's only if I fix them myself because I cut each liver into about 6 pieces so it's mostly breading and you can't taste the liver.   :nutz: Then I eat them on grape jelly bread to help hide the taste.   :idea1:   

Duh, I am thinking along the same lines as Rita, but I have tongs that are for burgers on the grill.  They are like two pancake turners made into tongs.  They work great for what you're doing!!!   ;)  I think I got mine at the Dollar General or someplace like that and it was were not expensive.   :smileyNo:
« Last Edit: Aug 14, 2007, 10:49:06 PM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline duh

• Elite Member
  • Gentle Gypsy
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »
Thanks I'll look in to the dollar store.  We have one on the bus route that I can get to.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal