Skeptic's Corner > Booger Blasters

Resident skeptic

(1/3) > >>

Jim:
OK, just so eveyone knows, a Booger Blaster is a skeptic. You may ask what the heck is a skeptic. Well in my opinion that's someone that is always looking for a reasonalbe explanation. It's not a non-believer by any means. It's someone that tries to find a logical reason for what they saw or felt or heard, etc. I try to explore every possible explanation and then if none of them fit, well we may have just seen a ghost? :o

Any more skeptics, I mean Booger Blasters out there?

Jim

Dianna:
I would say that I am a skeptic, too. I always look for a different reason if I experience something...

Sometimes seeing isn't believing...

Once every possible cause is ruled out, though, you might have ended up with what can only be explained by the paranormal...

Dianna

proloz:
My dad WAS a booger blaster...skeptical, scientific minded...until he SAW a ghost clearly with his own two eyes.... ;)

Jim:
And even after that did he try to explain it away?

I've not seen one myself but I'm sure I would be the one to look for some sort of reasonable explanation. Reasonable or rational at least in my mind.

After going through all the explanations, and not coming up with anything convincing, then, well as I said before...we may have seen a ghost!

Dianna:
Remember the cowardly lion in the "Wizard of Oz"?

I would be saying, "I do believe in ghosts. Oh, I do believe in ghosts. Oh, I do, I do, I do believe in ghosts!"

:D :D :D

Dianna

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version