Spirit Hunting > Basic Tools And Equipment

Cameras - Digital or SLR

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jim:
Thought I would bump this topic up so we could all talk about our cameras.  I have replaced the Canon that I mention in the first post with a FujiFilm FinePix S9100.  This camera is a 9 megapixel camera and I love the feel of it.  I've only had one occasion to take it on an outing and didn't get anything significant in any of the shots.

For Christmas I received a digital video camera.  It's a Sony Handycam DCR-DVD108.  It uses the mini DVD and has the Night Shot capability.  We haven't had an occasion to use it during an outing yet.

So what kind of camera do you have?

bestofour:
I use a Canon PowerShot S5 IS.  I can make videos on it and did once by mistake.  I really don't know how to use that part of it.

MassMama:
I got a Fuji F480 its 8.2 mps .. I like it so far. Its small and easy to use.

kratz7:
I have 2 cameras that I use.... the first one being my Leica digilux 4.3 megapixel digital camera,  it's a few years old but still takes great photos.   

And my new camera is a Cannon Powershot sx100 12 megapixels it takes great photos too, I think the video is longer on the powershot though.........

They both have different features that compliment eachother. The last thing I wanted to do was make my Leica obsolete. So I will be using them both. If I can only figure out all of the features on the new one. lol
Do you ever notice how some manuals are totally confusing and not so user friendly......lol

Kratz7

It also takes great outdoor photos too

Tonya:
I have a CanonPowerShot A550. 7.1 Megapixel, 4X optical zoom. I love it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version