Spirit Hunting > Basic Tools And Equipment

Hand crank flashlight

(1/3) > >>

Jim:
We never have enough flashlights when we are out ghosthunting.  And batteries always go out at the worst time, or get "drained" by the activity you are actually hunting.  I ran across these flashlights made by Dynamo.  I'll provide a link that has the specifications and you could even purchase them there but I recommend shopping around.  I ending up buying a lot of 4 off eBay for about $30 including shipping.  I think they are going to be great.  They have 3 LEDs instead of bulbs so you get a large white spot instead of the bright center and darker moving out toward the edge of the lens. 

Check them out and see what you think!

http://shopping.discovery.com/Hand-Crank-Dynamo-Flashlight.shtml

Wrennie:
Those are cool. I think QVC has had them too. They also had one you shake to charge it. I forget prices now.

Jim:
Yeah I've seen the shake ones as well. Have a friend that "collects" different kinds of flashlights and he had one of those. It was more work that the crank one. :D

I've seen the shake ones in quite a few of the gift magazines that Dianna gets in the mail. Carol Wright, Harriet Carter, Heartland just to name a few.

Wrennie:
I just saw those same crank ones in ine of my promotions magazines I think it could have your co's name put on it... ssh official light??

Bonnie:
I tried my new crank flash light ya'll gave me and I like it. It's neato.

Thanks, Bonnie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version