Author Topic: Campbell’s Chunky Baked Potato Soup Recall - Please Read  (Read 3074 times)

Offline patches

I really wasn't sure where to post this so I'm putting it here.   :ScratchHead: I know some of our SSH memebers live in the states affected, so I wanted to share this.  ;)

Campbell Voluntarily Recalls Campbell’s Chunky Baked Potato With Cheddar & Bacon Bits

Consumer Hotline
888-453-3868
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- Camden, NJ -- October 4, 2007 -- Campbell Soup Company is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of 18.8 ounce cans of "Campbell's Chunky" Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits because they may contain pieces of hard plastic that present a choking hazard and may cause injury if swallowed. Three consumers have reported minor injuries in and around the mouth.
No other "Campbell's" soup products are affected by this recall.
72,300 units of the recalled soups were shipped to customers in the following 24 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.

The affected product is labeled as "Campbell's Chunky" Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits and has the following individual code on the bottom of the can:

JUL 08 2009
CT DT   ● BZ ●  07097

Consumers who have purchased the "Campbell's Chunky" Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits with the can code JUL 08 2009 07097 should not eat this product. Consumers are encouraged to return the product to the store where they purchased it for an exchange or full refund. Consumers also can contact Campbell at 888-453-3868.

« Last Edit: Oct 05, 2007, 09:21:04 PM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
Re: Campbell’s Chunky Baked Potato Soup Recall - Please Read
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2007, 09:23:52 PM »
Thank you, Patti, for posting this. :-* I saw something in the SL today about potato soup, but didn't know what kind and didn't ask...

I think this is the right place for it... :)
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal