General Information > Forum Guidelines, Help, News, Suggestions & Feedback

News - MonteCarloHosting (our hosting company)

(1/1)

Jim:
For those of you that don't know MonteCarloHosting.net is our hosting company.  When I decided to move the forum in April of this year, I did some extensive research while trying to decide what host to use.  There are thousands out there.

I won't go into too much detail here but if anyone is interested on what hosting is feel free to start a topic in the  Computer Clues board.  Anyway we pay a set monthly fee (I pay yearly) for a specified amount of disk space and a corresponding specified amount of bandwidth.  Bandwidth is what is used when you hit the refresh button.  It's the transmission of data.

Today I received an email wishing us Happy Holidays and a very nice permanent early Christmas present.  Our bandwidth limit has been permanently DOUBLED.  :banana02:  :happy:  :hb3:  :Glee:

Support is already the best in the business and now this.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that is looking for hosting.  They are the best.

Tina:
Wow, Cool for you and for all of us as well. Thank you for this place to meet with my friends and discuss all of the important things in life.

Penny:
Thats so great Jim, like Tina, i come here daily to chat and keep in touch with some pretty special friends.
Thank you for providing this awsome place for us each day  :ThumbUp: :ThumbUp: :ThumbUp: :ThumbUp: :grinnnn:

Triss:
That is soooo awesome Jim!!!  What a wonderful gift for you all.  I really do like all that the company has to offer as well and looking forward to the day we can get our site up and running.

christy:
thats cool     :9536:  how nice of them to do that, not many companys would,
thats a great present to you n us members who use your bandwith!  :wink5:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version