General Information > Events

Limited Investigation Planned

(1/6) > >>

Dianna:
While at my aunt's this week-end, Jim and I were able to meet her new neighbor. He just bought the property next to Aunt Bonnie. Aunt Bonnie told me that if I met him, I ought to ask him if we could investigate the property since his house was the one that "Agnes" lived in before she died...

I asked him if he were interested in the paranormal world and he said no. I was pleasantly surprised, though, when he told me that he would allow us to investigate the property before he moved in. He has been doing some serious landscaping and renovations over there. He plans on "gutting" the house, also...

The only problem is that we are limited for people as investigators. I fully understand that he is not interested in allowing a bunch of people on his property that he doesn't know, especially since he is not interested in the paranormal to begin with...

Aunt Bonnie, Jim, and I are planning on doing a hunt this coming Saturday night! I am so excited because I feel that he may have stirred up some spirits with all the work he has been doing on the property. I am sure that we will see a lot of dust orb, too, but am hoping that we will see "Miss Agnes".

Just letting everyone know what is going on in our neck of the woods....

Dianna

Bonnie:
Before we make definite plans for this week-end, we need to check the extended forcast for rain etc.. I would hate to waste night.

Bonnie

Dianna:
Aunt Bonnie, could you post what you know of the history of this land here?

Bonnie:
I will be happy too, but I have to go do something right now. However I did check the Ghost Weather Station for an extended forcast of Saturday.  It is going to be 37 degrees and mostly cloudy. Maybe we should look at a better day. Check this out and let me know. I'll be in touch shortly.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/wxdetail/29483?dayNum=6

Bonnie

Dianna:
I see what you mean there. The weather could cause some false readings, right? Not to mention us freezing our buns off...

Can you get with Dave to schedule a day that will be good for him? There is really no hurry, but I would like to do it before he moves into the place and starts the gutting on the inside of the house...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version