General Information > Events

Another Investigation In The Works

(1/2) > >>

Dianna:
My son (ghostbuster) and daughter-in-law work part time at a restaurant after their day jobs. They clean the place up and get it ready for business the next day.

While working at night (sometimes really late), they hear all kinds of noises and have caught figures moving out of the corner of their eyes. When reporting to the manager about it, they were told that the restaurant is haunted. Of course I asked my DIL if she would ask for permission to see if we could bring an investigative team in there. They said YES!

Now...we have to plan this thing so that we can go up one week-end. When is a good time and who all wants to go? It is in Biscoe, NC...

Jim:
We need to look at the calendar and plan this some weekend in the future.  Let's agree on a date and plan accordingly.  It would need to be on a weekend when you aren't doing karaoke, of course.  We could go up late in the day because we wouldn't need to start the investigation until the clean-up is all done.

I know Dianna, Bonnie and I will go.  Anyone else interested?

ControlledChaos:
Darn that is a little far for me I think. Let me know how it works out.

Jim:
Well looks like it's just the three of us this time.  We need to pick a date sometime on the weekend if I am to go.  Would need to go up on a Friday, do the investigation on Saturday and come back home on Sunday.

I guess we need to talk to Justin and Michelle and see if there is a time that would be more convenient for them.  Additionally it would be a good idea to get as much information as we can on the building and surrounding property.

Bonnie:
It might be just the two of you, unless I come up on Saturday. I can't leave the babies by theirself. We'll see once the date is set.

Bonnie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version