Author Topic: All parents be very wary this could have been your child  (Read 4977 times)

Offline jv

• Love animals and gardening
    • Jimmy the Critter Keeper
All parents be very wary this could have been your child
« on: Jan 17, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »
This happened in Lewisville Tx. could happen anywhere.  IN ANY SCHOOL officials just don't check close enough.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/011808dnmetreyes.2f680ab3.html

Offline Bonnie

• Angel With Horns!
Re: All parents be very wary this could have been your child
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel. I think somebody should make him disappear.
This is me ->?

Offline barleychown

• Elite Member
  • live and let live Mischievous Minx
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2008, 11:27:34 PM »
It's amazing to me, that even after all these stories through the years, nothing much has changed, and it can still happen. Numerous times I have walked out with one of my sisters, and never once been stopped.  :rolleyes1:
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

Offline patches

« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »
Hey, Jimmy, we had the same thing happen here on Tuesday  :yikes: and everyone is up in arms about it.  :SmileyFit:  All our schools are supposed to be locked at all times so no can get in without going though the main office.  Someone goofed here!   :Vent: Geesh, I was just telling Tonya last night about the incident we had here.  What a sick world and what sick people!   :nutz:

http://www.bnd.com/homepage/story/230257.html 
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2008, 01:15:55 AM by patches »
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2008, 07:23:34 AM »
Hey Patti I heard that on a local radio yesterday. Had a monitor on ? that just shows how good those things are and are monitored. Hope they  put him under the jail the one here is out of jail on bound if you can believe that. We have this stupid law where everyone gets bound short of a capital murder case. Then the bleeding heart judges we have now don't want to punish anyone for anything some have even left the suspect go free without bound while a waiting trial and of course they all run the minute their let out. They just go somewhere else to prey on other innocent people.

Offline Penny

• Elite Member
  • Pleasant Pixie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
 :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: What an absolute PIG  :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Offline Dianna

• Administrator
  • Angel With The Halo!
    • Fallen Angels Karaoke Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: Jan 18, 2008, 09:34:13 AM »
It is very scary thinking how easy something like that can, and still does, happen.... :scaredy:

He ought to be turned over to the parents so they can punish him as they see fit! :Vent:
"Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success." - Lao Tzu

Offline jv

« Reply #7 on: Jan 18, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »
He ought to be turned over to the parents so they can punish him as they see fit! :Vent:

Dianna the dad said on TV that he is a firm believer in Vigilante Justice and is willing to exact it on this creep. (not bad for one armed is it)

Offline patches

« Reply #8 on: Jan 18, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »
Hey Patti I heard that on a local radio yesterday. Had a monitor on ? that just shows how good those things are and are monitored. 

Yep, Jimmy, you're right!  :ThumbUp:  He was wearing an electronic monitor, so what good are they?   :ScratchHead:  It sure didn't do anything in this case.   :smileyNo:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

Offline jv

« Reply #9 on: Jan 18, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »
The other day had one rob a bank wearing a monitor the found it on his ankle when they caught him and yes it was on but evidently someone was watching his monitor. Love this system we have now days punish the victim turn the purpetrator loss and even give the bum a pat on the back.

Offline patches

« Reply #10 on: Jan 19, 2008, 05:08:32 AM »
I know what you mean, Jimmy!  I saw this happen all the time when I worked for the Rape & Incest Unit.  It seemed like the victim always got blamed.  Even in this recent case, the man's mother and aunt claim he is 'mentally challenged" and that does not deserve to be in jail.  At least, he is being charged with four felonies, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.  The one plus in all this is that, Illinois dropped the "not guilty, by reason of insanity" verdict years ago, and adopted the "guilty, but insane" verdict.  :yesssss:

Offline jv

« Reply #11 on: Jan 19, 2008, 08:02:53 AM »
not guilty, by reason of insanity" verdict years ago, and adopted the "guilty, but insane" verdict.  yesssss
Patti to me the insanity plea is just a cop out. Another one that burns me up is to
execute a cold blooded killer is cruel and unusual punishment. several years ago a friend of ours in Amarillo was murdered by this creep by sticking her head in her own mixer in her bakery . And he whined to put him away by injection was cruel and unusual punishment ????? Her worker was killed by sticking her head in an oven and turning it on while he held her there. I told a cop in this I was more then willing to give him his kind of punishment maybe he would like that better. People say I am mean but I do believe in an eye for an eye kill them the same way they killed their victim  in case of a child like above I think Billie had the right idea . She said put them on the court house square and let every mother in the county have a go at them then if they are still alive let the fathers have a go at them I think this might slow some of this crap down nothing will ever stop it completely as long as creeps are put on this earth but I  don't think we should have to share anything with them except what they understand and do to their victims.
Just sign me fed up and MAD :mad2: :Vent:

Offline patches

« Reply #12 on: Jan 19, 2008, 05:47:48 PM »
Hey, I'm with you all the way on this one, Jimmy! :mad2: :Vent:  Sometimes I just don't understand the criminal justice system.  :dunno:  An eye for an eye seems more than fair to me.   :Yahoo:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal