Author Topic: Moon garden  (Read 2025 times)

Offline barleychown

• Elite Member
  • live and let live Mischievous Minx
    • My blog
Moon garden
« on: Feb 28, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
Has anyone tried a moon garden? I'm thinking about doing a version of one off my patio... :Whis:

Like I need more to do. :laughmao:

Anyway, a moon garden is a predominately white blooms garden, it's suppose to be amazing in the moonlight.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

Offline Tina

• Elite Member
  • Naughty Nymph
Re: Moon garden
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2008, 07:52:34 PM »
I have plans for one someday, Sarah. A lot of white blooms have the most heavenly scents also. White brugs, Magnolias, Gardenias.
Friends are like bras, close to your heart and all about support

Offline patches

« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2008, 01:01:58 AM »
Well, Sarah, a Moon flower is a must and they smell heavenly!   :Wow:  I love them!   :yesssss:
"Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen!"

MassMama

« Reply #3 on: Feb 29, 2008, 05:27:35 AM »
I thought of doing one as well .. They are so beautiful .. but most of the white flowers (that I like )are all for warmer zones  :razberry:

Offline Wrennie

• Will O Wisp
« Reply #4 on: Feb 29, 2008, 10:57:22 AM »
I have some extra moonflower seeds from Kratz, not sure of the color, i think a vine, and datura, white penstemon, white coneflower, and daisies.

Well, Sarah, a Moon flower is a must and they smell heavenly!   :Wow:  I love them!   :yesssss:
Which moon flower patti? I've heard datura called moon flower and theres a vine too.

Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...RZ

christy

« Reply #5 on: Feb 29, 2008, 12:18:02 PM »
oooooo that would be so pretty!!.  ive tooken pics in the evening were it looked like my pink rose bush was glowing from the moonlight, i bet white would reay stand out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal