Gardening > Pet Palace

A few of my Animals that share my life

(1/5) > >>

jv:
 :o This will take awhile as I splice my cable by hand did not have a crimper and the connectors it is safe I have done this many times in the past when we had to have two way radio transmissions. Cable company will be out Friday to replace it.
This is me and my angel I spent the best 30 years of my life with and our disposable dogs at the time . The urn is Tiger her pup that had just died.

Here is Tiger on our porch in Odessa Tx. 

not sure of photo rules but will keep them short for the dialups.

Dianna:
That is a beautiful picture of you and Billie and your fur-babies, Jimmy!

Was Tiger a cock-a-poo?

jv:
Buckie Billie's Min Pin he went blind after her death laid on her pillow and cried every night till he died . He knew every inch of the house and yard and ran everywhere needless to say nothing was moved as long as he was alive. All our animals have been Cremated as well as Billie they are on top of her hutch when I die I will be cremated and our ashes will be thrown out over Mount
Evans in colorado

Ginger our Golden cocker she followed me every where would walk beside the mower till she no longer could then she would move where she could always keep an eye on me she died at 18 year.

jv:
No Dianna he was part Maltese and Poodle I guess it would be a Maltapoo? ;D
Will post more tomorrow gotta do something else right now

Dianna:
You have some beautiful pups, Jimmy!

Please, be sure to post pics of the rest of your family when you get the chance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version